Saturday, May 23, 2009

New Job

Ooh! I forgot to say, I was unemployed for about an hour yesterday, and then I got a new job!

So, I need to buy a 'New Job' present for myself. The challenge is, I am off o/s for a month soon, so plan lots of shopping then. I have no idea what to get myself - I have all the skincare I need, ditto shoes, bags and makeup (although, I plan on a bit of a spree when I am away - Sephora here I come), so what to buy?!

Maybe some M.A.C.? I have 3 shadows I simply must have - and the Rose Romance Beauty Powders are calling my name. Not to use, the Beauty Powders, just to look at. I mean, they really are too pretty to use.

The best thing about this is that I won't be breaking my No Buy! I made a deal with myself months ago that I would do a 3 month No Buy, replacement items only, until I used up all the stuff I had stashed, or partly used. And then I decided to carry it on after my hours at work got cut back hard.

Maybe I should just go and buy myself the biggest block of choclate I can find, and think on it..........

1 comment:

  1. I think you should get one of the beauty powders, they're so pretty. I bought one this week and I won't be using it, it's way too pretty.

    ReplyDelete