Thursday, June 25, 2009

Blergh!

So, I have a diagnosis - stress-induced fibromyalgia. A change of lifestyle is ordered bwahahahahahahahaaaaaa................

I am tackling Web Design - I have to write HTML code in Notepad - this is what Frontpage and Google were invented for!!

I am also proof-reading The Mister's Qigong system paperwork, and learning the exercises. My poor brain is going to explode!

Mr14 is home with head lice yet again! He is one unhappy camper, and who can blame him!

Mouse is now in a porta-cot - he is growing so fast! Won't be long and he will be crawling around underfoot - that will be interesting. He is still very much Poppy's baby.

1 comment:

  1. Argh, head lice! One thing I am definately not looking forward to when Olivia is old enough to go to school!

    ReplyDelete