Tuesday, July 28, 2009

The Mister.............

............ needs a hip replacement. Be fair!! Arthritis has eaten away half of the ball joint of his right hip. The surgeon wants to do it ASAP.

He is very lucky (The Mister, not the surgeon) that he told me this over the phone, because immediately after that happy news, I said I had moved a chunk of my tax return to his account (he has to go into the bank to get it out, we use it for savings) and he said "Why didn't you move it all?"

How about, because it's not the 1950's and I worked freaking hard for that money?! Fark! He is really cruising to get his head ripped off if he doesn't pull it in and damn soon.

ETA: he came home and explained himself - he has a plan, and it's a good one. Makes a lot of sense, and will save us $$$. And, he took me laptop shopping, and is setting it up as I blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment