Friday, October 16, 2009

(*^%$%#@(*&*#&(&$*&#

I think that covers it. Just barely.

I sit here, my first night back on the accursed anti-depressants, and wish they had kicked in already. I am tense, nervy and just generally stressed out.

Mr14 is being painful, as only a teenaged boy in Feralville can, The Mister is stressed out of his head, and I have to work tomorrow, doing something I am not comfortable with as yet (I need practice), on one of the busiest days of the year. Aaaaarrrrgghhh!!

Also not helping is the knowledge that, miracles aside, I am going to be stuck ehre for at least another 6 months - I want to be moved tomorrow - or last week!! But I am researching various aspects of the plan, and am manipulating it every way I can, to make sure I see all the angles.

The Little Family are getting antsy about getting their own place, and who can blame them? Miss and I had a chat about it today, I told her to hang in there, it WILL happen. One day.

I hate standing still, when I could be/should be moving. I can be quiet and still if the mood/need arises, but when I want to be doing something, I want to be doing it, not siting on my hands, waiting for it to happen. Because, if I have to wait for it to happen, it's obviously not going to.

Today I went to Kmart, and got my birthday present from The Mister - 2 pairs of running shoes. Before you shoot him for lack of romance/thought, he has been hassling me for weeks about what I want for my birthday. Apparently "For you all to forget it/ignore it" wasn't an acceptable answer. And I needed new running shoes....... and am NOT paying $200+ for them, when the cheaper ones (so long as I get the right ones) are just as good, and last just as long. I also bought myself 2 tshirts, 1 blue and the other green. For $12 each, I figured I can't go wrong.

Mr20 has organised himself somewhere to live next year, which is good. A weight off my mind. He is past ready to move out - it is time. I told him that tonight, and he agreed with me. I will miss him, but it is time for him to go and make his own life. I am intrigued by the thought of what sort of person he will be in 5 years time......

3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday!

    I hope the anti depressants kick in soon and you start feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girls! It's not til Monday, but we did it early,because days 3 & 4 are the worst when I start on these damn things.

    xo

    ReplyDelete