Saturday, January 16, 2010

For all my friends............

.......... I am missing you more than words can say. I cannot wait to 'see' you all again.

But it is necessary for me to walk this part of my path alone. I know that you will all be there, when I come to the end. And I hope that I never come to another fork in the road that will take me away from you.

Without all the love and support you have offered me down the years, through all the horrible times, where I really did feel alone in the dark, I would not be here now, and I certainly would not be the person I am. You made me a better person.

Each and every one of you contributed to my sanity, my strength, and kept me going, when all I wanted to do was curl up in a corner. Your belief in me helped me believe in myself, and still does.

Thank you, my dearest friends, for believing in me, giving me strength, loving me, and making me a better person by your actions. I am truly blessed to have you in my life.

1 comment:

  1. Rosie, you're a lot stronger than you give yourself credit for. You'll come out of this a stronger and happier person and all of you friends will be here waiting for you xxx

    ReplyDelete