Thursday, March 11, 2010

Finally..............

............Mr14 is agreeing to treatment. Not a lot - just bloods to check thyroid and the like.

Once we get those, we go back to the GP, and then he will likely be referred to a psychologist.

I expected a rant post-visit this morning, as he DESPISES counsellors (and sees no difference between a counsellor, a psychologist and a psychiatrist) but I didn't get one.

I got "I don't want to waste any more of my time talking to some idiot who can't help me." His father and I agree.

Our GP thinks that the problem is anxiety based. All of it; the aggression, violence, tiredness, stomach upsets, and all the rest. She thinks that because it hasn't been dealt with, it has morphed into anger.

I suspect she is right............

No comments:

Post a Comment