Sunday, March 7, 2010

I Apologise............

............. for all the negativity of late. As much as things have been sucking a lot, that is no excuse. The Year of Self is meant to be a POSITIVE thing, not a whiny, self-pitying one. So, positive stuff.

I have a trial for a waitressing job tomorrow. I stole a mate's newspaper (no-one had one yesterday, not even the supermarkets) and rang this afternoon. As much as I am enjoying being home with The Mister, we need money (other than the Government pittance) coming in. At present it's ok, but when the cold weather comes, it won't be.

I have knocked over 2 of the 3 assignments I was working on (the third isn't due until the 18th) and have started gathering resources for the 4th (due 22nd). I have nfi if I got any of them right, but I am not worrying - neither of the 2 I submitted count to my grade (Phew!) and even if they did, there's no point worrying about it. Once they are gone, I can't do a whole lot.

Today I saw my Mouse, he is growing so much!! I will post a pic this week. He is still very much Pop's boy. And The Mister SO hates being a Pop to the other 2 as well (Miss23's from another relationship). So much so that he ran around the yard with them, gave them aeroplanes and then, once we were safely in the car and out of sight, pulled over and cried for 10 minutes because of the pain in his hip.

Mr14 was good this weekend - I know for a fact there were 2 parties he was invited to, but he stayed home. I am working on being grateful for the small things.

4 comments:

  1. Good luck with the job trial tomorrow Rosie. You have your plate full as it is with being a mum and studying. We all need a good whinge now and then, but like you say, no more self-pitying, that does not help. I used to self-pity way too much, I know what it's like, gets you nowhere fast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rowe :)

    Thanks for stopping by, nice to see you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Luck with the job Rosie & congrats on getting your assignments done! I've just started checking out your blog, im sure I'll get to know you better over the coming weeks

    ReplyDelete