Thursday, April 15, 2010

Thanks Everyone!

Yoursupport got me through an incredibly tough couple of days.

I am feeling better.  Not great, but at least I am not losing 2 days when I go to the supermarket. Well, I didn't this week anyway - I even managed a haircut and an eyebrow wax.  With Mr14 along to hold my hand (he is still being a terrible challenge and stressor, but that's a whole other story).

Uni is kicking my butt - seeing as I 'lost' 5 weeks of info out of my noggin, but I passed the 2 assignments I did while I was losing my mind, and I have an appointment next week to do some catch-up work. I have 1 assignment due next week (thought it was next month!), another at the end of the month, and a HUGE one in 3 weeks time - which I am not doing well with.............

Next week could be tough, Mouse turns 1, I have that bluddy assignment to get finished, and my first baby turns 21 - I can't believe that he is going to be legal the world over in 7 days!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad that you're feeling a bit better Rosie.
    Sending you lots of virtual hugs.

    ReplyDelete