Tuesday, April 6, 2010

WTF?! Did I miss something?

Unless you have been living in a cave for the past few months, you will have heard about Apple's new iPad - apparently a cross between an iPhone and a laptop.  And not exactly cheap at USD$545.

So why, can someone PLEASE tell me - do we have this? What was the thinking (was there thinking) behind this?

He says that he did it because he wanted to be the first to do it.  And? What exactly does that prove? Apart from that you are a moron, with more money than sense? I hope his parents took away his - well, everything, for a very long time.

But somehow I doubt it.

2 comments:

  1. I know I'm reading to much into this, but is this a metaphor for how some youth treat life?

    Then again, maybe the kid's just a moron.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think you are reading too much into this Gig, I had the same thought.

    We must be getting old.........

    ReplyDelete