Monday, May 17, 2010

To Clarify..............

I was NOT referring to ............... well, you know who you are, in my last post.  I actually hope to come back soon.  I miss you.

I probably should have been clearer, but I was so gobsmacked and p'd off by the behaviour of certain people elsewhere (IRL and on the WWW), that I let fly, without thought.

My reasons for taking a break from you were what I said then, and what I outlined in my email today.  There's a whole heap more detail if you want it, but I don't think you do, I know I don't.  It hurts too much.

Those others are well - other - and will not be named, any more than you will, or my other faithful friend.  To name something is to label it, and I don't like labels.

I love you, and I miss you, and I hope you will forgive my lack of thought in posting my rant.

No comments:

Post a Comment