Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Things I forgot to tell you........

One month ago today, my mum went from Mrs S to Mrs B.  The weather behaved, so did the family.

Mr15 moved out to mum's place about 6 weeks ago.  There are a whole bunch of issues related to that which I will no doubt share at a later point in time.

Mr25 and Mouse moved home Father's Day night - at 11 pm.  Via taxi.  And have been here ever since.  There are major issues with Mouse' mother - she is now banned from our home.

Mr21 and Miss19 have split.  However, we are keeping her.  This is written in stone.

I am not at all convinced I passed any of my exams this semester.  Will see on the 26th.

1 comment:

  1. Gosh I don't envy you one bit at the moment. Hope it all settles down soon.

    I haven't had any sugar cravings since I started this kick on Monday! Good times.

    M xx

    ReplyDelete