Saturday, January 1, 2011

Who's bright idea.............

........was it to do 1,000 pushups, 1,000 crunches and 1,000 squats for New Year?  And how did I let myself get talked into it?!

I am not sure exactly WHO came up with this *brilliant* idea, but it's been running for a few years now, as part of the Ultimate Black Belt Test - or at least I think that's what it's associated with.  I know that the Goju-Shorei Systems encourages members to participate, which is how we know about it..  It's tough, but I'm going to finish it.  Troy did it yesterday, and I am doing it today.  1st and 2nd Aussies to do it - go team!

Now, please excuse me, I have 300 of each to go, and then a Radox bath awaits me.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my, that is not going to be fun. But good on you for giving it a go!

    And happy new year xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that is such a great goal. I really need to workout.

    <3, New Follower
    Check out my $100 APART Style Giveaway

    ReplyDelete