Thursday, March 31, 2011

Time to be honest, I am...........

......... probably one of the laziest people you could ever meet.

I read on Meet Virginia, that if it wasn't for her blog being a style blog, she wouldn't bother getting 'dressed', she'd go for comfort.  Because she is lazy, apparently.

Now, this made me feel a bit better, this woman has amazing style, and from what I can see, a wardrobe to match, is cute as a button, and if she didn't have to get in front of a camera every day, wouldn't bother making the effort.  If someone that cute and stylish has those days, I guess I can too.

Now, I am not totally bone idle.  I do my housework, I cook. I even do laundry.  And, when I can be bothered, I study.  I also walk a minimum of 10km (6 miles) a day, and do weight work every second.  So I am not totally sedentary.

The laziness is more of the mental variety than the physical - I just cannot be bothered, so I don't.  I actually think my main problem is lack of inspiration............... where to find some of that?  Oh, and clothes to match it.

Yeah, that would be good - except I would have to go shopping. And of course, I can't be bothered.

No comments:

Post a Comment