Sunday, April 10, 2011

Morgan and Eva. Anyone else see it?



Yesterday morning, as I handed my husband his coffee, I glanced at his computer screen, and did a huge double take.  He had the news page up, and I couldn't believe what I was seeing - Morgan from MVD on the Australian news!    My first thought was "Oh wow, Morgan's on the news!" My second was "Oooh, I like her hair that way."

Closer inspection showed that it wasn't Morgan (bugger!) but Eva Longoria.  And then it hit me, how much Eva looks like Morgan, especially when she smiles.

Some of this resemblance is probably down to the fact that both are gorgeous, petite brunettes with kick-arse style, but the main thing is they have the same smile.  Seriously, every time I see a picture of either one smiling, I feel happy, and smile right along with them.  One day, I am going to meet Morgan, for real.  Because, as cool as it would be to meet a a Hollywood star, I think it would be even cooler to meet Morgan, because she is so much a part of my life, even though we have never met in person, and our lives are polar opposites (Eva's life could be no more different to mine than Morgan's is).

So there we have it - the Morgan/Eva connection.  I live in hope that one day, Morgan WILL appear on the news page, but hopefully not on Letterman, with a wardrobe malfunction.


1 comment: