Saturday, May 14, 2011

I am Number 4, Dianna, and Ashley

We watched the movie I am number 4 the other night.  I can't remember much, other than a teenager who was an alien, being hunted by other aliens.  And he developed kick-butt telepathic powers, right as he fell for this chick;




and that's about all I can tell you.  Because every time Dianna Agron came on the screen, I was so busy thinking "Oh, she looks so much like Ashley! I can really see Ashley wearing that outfit." or something similar.

So who is Ashley? She has a gorgeous blog I Believe in Unicorns, and is a super cute, smart and sweet young lady who graduated from ASU yesterday.  Not to mention, rather stylish, and, I suspect, a lot of fun to hang out with.

2 comments:

  1. um, hi.
    you're the nicest person ever.
    okay. ya.
    now i want to see the movie.
    k. bye.

    ReplyDelete