Tuesday, May 10, 2011

I love Autumn!

It's tied with Spring as my favourite season.  I love the spring-time because it's all when the trees start to bud, the birds start to come back, and the promise of warm weather is in the air.

This is one of the things I love about Autumn:


How pretty are those trees?

The other thing I like about this time of year is the change in the air.  I despise rainy, windy weather.  Snow is NOT my idea of fun.  But, give me a crisp day with little or no wind, and I am a happy woman.

There is something in the air in Autumn that makes my heart sing.  I don't know what it is, but it's there - it's happened in both hemispheres.  I wasn't even aware that Autumn (or Fall, as my Nevada friends call it) had officially started, but I knew that it had unofficially, simply by the way I felt.

No comments:

Post a Comment