Friday, June 24, 2011

Best laid plans and all that jazz

Remember a little while ago, when I said I had 1 intensive unit, and 1 13 week unit for the remainder of the year?  Well, I kinda fibbed. I was telling the truth at the time, but, well, these other options were presented, so I jumped on them.  But I need more room for electives.

Now, after promising myself a cruisy Semester 2, I am doing a Policy unit, the intensive unit (Community Development), a unit where I go to forums/talks at the Uni, and analyse them, work placement, and an 8 day intensive field work unit.  If I had room, I'd do an environmental management one too, another 8-dayer, in January.

What is wrong with me? Well, for starters, I am bored.  I am at the end of my first week of 3 off, and I am bored spitless - I need to be using my brain. Or sleeping. Mmmmm, sleep...........

No comments:

Post a Comment